If you have pre-booked a taxi to meet you at your trip destination, look for a driver nearby holding a banner with either your name or the name of the location you want to get to. For private transfers arranged through us, your driver will be holding up a card with your name written on it. If you do not spot one in the first 2-3 minutes, ask ferry personnel to help locate the driver.
Articles in this section
- What are the baggage allowances?
- How safe are the fast boats?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- Is food provided on the fast boats?
- If I miss my boat, can I take the next one?
- When I arrive at my destination, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bali?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- I left a piece of luggage on the boat, what can I do?