All of the ferry boats that we connect you to are regulated and approved by the Indonesian Government. Each of our partners' boats are highly seaworthy, relatively new and comfortable. However, you should be responsible for your own safety. As with any passenger vessel, it's wise to locate the exits and life vests when you arrive on board. We'd recommend that you are fully insured also for your piece of mind and any eventuality.
Articles in this section
- What are the baggage allowances?
- How safe are the fast boats?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- Is food provided on the fast boats?
- If I miss my boat, can I take the next one?
- When I arrive at my destination, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bali?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- I left a piece of luggage on the boat, what can I do?