Bali actually has a variety of tourist periods, notably around the Balinese New Year, 15 December - 15 January, and 1 June - 30 Septenber. During these high traffic periods, boats to the surrounding islands are increased so you will have some more options. The quieter periods are between 16 January - 30 April and 1 October - 14 December historically.
Articles in this section
- What are the baggage allowances?
- How safe are the fast boats?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- Is food provided on the fast boats?
- If I miss my boat, can I take the next one?
- When I arrive at my destination, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bali?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- I left a piece of luggage on the boat, what can I do?