All inter-island fast boat trips may be subject to weather conditions because the sea can get a little choppy over the Bali or Lombok straits. If it's stormy or there's high winds, be prepared for a delay, a cancellation, or for the voyage to last a bit longer. Don't worry at all though about getting back - all of our boat operating partners will absolutely take care of you and ensure alternative methods will get you to where you need to go. On rough days, we recommend that you bring some motion sickness medication with you and maybe even take it 20 minutes before boarding the boat if you think you might get sick. The boat staff may also provide you with dramamine upon request.
Articles in this section
- What are the baggage allowances?
- How safe are the fast boats?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- Is food provided on the fast boats?
- If I miss my boat, can I take the next one?
- When I arrive at my destination, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- What are the tourist seasons around Bali?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- I left a piece of luggage on the boat, what can I do?